We can't wait to meet you this Sunday. We want to make you feel at home so here's a few points:
- There is no need to dress up. Wear whatever you would if you were going out for dinner.
- We meet Sundays at 10:30am. We're located at 753 McNabb Street, Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
- Come a few minutes early so we can make sure you grab a back seat.
- Our services typically last 75 mins and we want nothing more than for everyone to feel engaged in our music and conversation
1. Connect: Come party with us! This faith journey towards Jesus is all about relationship. We host parties for new people to get to know our family. Ask one of our ushers or pastors for more information and when the next one is. You don't want to miss it.
2. Jesus? What comes to mind when you hear his name? If you're anything like us you have questions! We offer an eight-week weekly meal and discussion time designed to help you start thinking a little more serious about Jesus and how He might impact your life. There is also plenty of time to ask questions!
3. Support is about making sure we have a group of people around us who will encourage our faith journey. We call this support a small group. Small Groups read God's Word together and discuss the challenges of real life. These groups are all about love and accountability.
4. Invest is about giving our hearts and hands to God's service. We are here to help you find your place in the body of Christ. You were made to love God and love others and we do this by serving in a meaningful way.
5. Invite friends who aren't here yet. You have helped us create a community that welcomes new people so why not invite some?